Factoring is a short-term financing mechanism through which you can accelerate the growth of your commercial, industrial, or service company by selling current accounts receivable to Alloy. While factoring is primarily offered in Mexico, Alloy will consider factoring opportunities in the US.
- Used to obtain immediate liquidity based on the value of the accounts receivable
- Sale of invoices up to the committed amount
- Direct collection at invoice due date
- Easy to manage
- The factoring discount is normally less than the early payment discount often available to vendors
- One-year contract with annual renewal