VENDOR FINANCE PROGRAMS
Vendor finance programs allow the vendor to offer a solution to clients that want to finance their new equipment purchases rather than pay for them in cash or source their own financing. The flexibility of these programs enables growing small and medium size companies to acquire the latest technologically advanced equipment without making a large investment, all while allowing the vendor to increase its sales. Vendor finance programs are offered in Mexico.
- Alloy qualifies and authorizes financing based on the credit quality of each client and the proposed structure of the sale
- The distributor sells on credit and begins collecting payments
- The client is notified and Alloy performs its underwriting
- Once approved, the client directs its payments to Alloy
- The distributor continues to support the client and honor the warranty on the equipment under the terms of the original contract